Mad Dug: I read an interesting piece in Newsweek claiming that 77% of businessmen take some type of stuffed animal away with them on business trips. Anthony: And what about the other 23%? Mad Dug: Uhm, they take off their wedding rings. Anthony: Pitch This!
Businessman caught with pants down plushing
Vote for Mad Dug and Anthony during their Pitch This! Election Spooktacular. Get to know where the Pitch This! shock jocks stand on the economy, evolution, terrorism, and most importantly C-list celebrities. These two monkeys have passed the test to be your podcast Commander in Chimps!
Join DJ’s Mad Dug and Anthony Anderson as they sing a song of love to Adele, Madonna and The Bachelor.
Mad Dug) So what do you think of Mayor Rob Ford using his political staff to coach his high school football team. Anthony) I think you mean Football Coach Rob Ford using his staff to be mayor.